Terms and conditions for manuscript submission
To facilitate the process of reviewing and publishing articles, it is necessary for researchers who want to publish their scientific articles in this journal, to pay attention to the following points, otherwise, the article will not be subjected to review and evaluation and the paper will just once be returned to the author for structural revisions.
- Article submission is only possible through the journal website, and the publication refuses the acceptance of any articles manually or by e-mail.
- Articles submitted to this journal for review and publication, must not have previously been published in other domestic and foreign journals or submitted to other domestic or foreign journals for review at the same time.
- The publication is free to reject, accept, and edit the article.
- The sender of the article must be the responsible author of the article and all the necessary correspondences and follow-ups regarding the article will be done with the responsible author, Any correspondences other than the responsible author's will be disregarded.
- The order of the authors' names is based on the order in which the author's information is registered during the article's submission on the journal website. The responsible author must enter the names of all authors correctly and completely on the publication site.
- Submitted articles must be prepared by the article writing guide, otherwise the article will be returned to the author and will not be included in the evaluation process.
- Informing the responsible author is done through the publication site and e-mail (the responsible author must refer to both for information and follow-up).
- In case of cancellation of the article's review process, the responsible author must send his/her withdrawal request through the publication site (request to withdraw the article), the cancellation letter must be signed by all authors and then sent as a PDF file.
- Permission should be sought from the publisher to reproduce any substantial part of a copyrighted work that depends on both the significance of the material and the quantity of material used. This includes any text, illustrations, charts, tables, photographs, or other material from previously published sources used. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners (publisher) and credit the source(s) in the manuscript.
- Completion and submission of the Commitment form, Conflict of Interest, and the author's information is mandatory (Journal Forms).
Copyright owner / Copyright holder
In this journal, the authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions.
The Policy of Screening for Plagiarism
Plagiarism is intentionally using someone else’s ideas or other original material as if they are one's own. Copying even one sentence from someone else’s manuscript, or even one of your own that has previously been published, without proper citation is considered by HFE Journals as plagiarism. All manuscripts under review or published with HFE are subject to screening using plagiarism-prevention software. Thus, plagiarism is a serious violation of publication ethics. All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through iThenticate software to ensure their authenticity and originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by expert reviewers.